- 224 S Blount St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601
Street parking is free after 5pm and all day long Saturday and Sunday. There are also three parking decks within one block of the venue that are free after 7pm during the week and free all day on Saturday and Sunday. If there are special events happening, these decks may charge to park.
- Moore Square Parking Deck – 233 S Wilmington St.
- Blount Street Parking Deck – 314 S Blount St
- Wilmington Station Parking Deck – 115 S Wilmington St
The Pour House Music Hall has hosted thousands of live performances with some of finest musicians from around the country. From the Avett Brothers to Dr. Dog to JJ Grey & Mofro, The Pour House Music Hall has been bringing good times to fans and bands for over 14 years.
Located in the Moore Square Arts District at 224 S. Blount St. Raleigh, NC 27601
- Goose Island Honkers (Chicago, IL) 4.3%
- Big Boss Helle’s Belle (Raleigh, NC) 7.0%
- Cottonwood Endo IPA (Mooresville, NC) 5.9%
- Highland Oatmeal Porter (Asheville, NC) 5.8%
- Red Oak Amber Lager (Greensboro, NC) 5.0%
- Boulder Beer Mojo IPA Nitro (Boulder, CO) 7.2%
- Cottonwood Low Down Brown (Mooresville, NC) 5.4%
- Lonerider Shotgun Betty (Raleigh, NC) 5.8%
- New Belgium Shift Pale Lager (Fort Collins, CO) 5.0%
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (Chico, CA) 5.6%
- Sweetwater IPA (Atlanta, GA) 6.3%
- Sweetwater 420 (Atlanta, GA) 5.4%
- Anchor Steam (San Francisco, CA) 4.9%
- Foothills People’s Porter (Winston-Salem, NC) 6.25%
- New Belgium Fat Tire - (Fort Collins, COs) 5.2%
- Big Boss Bad Penny (Raleigh, NC) 5.5%
- Big Boss Angry Angel (Raleigh, NC) 4.5%
- Big Boss Blanco Diablo (Raleigh,NC) 4.5%
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider (Cincinnati, OH) 5.0%
- Foothills Hoppyum IPA (Winston-Salem, NC) 6.3%
- Guinness Drought (Dublin, IR) 4.2%
- Magic Hat #9 (Burlington, VT) 5.1%
- Gaffel Kolsch (Cologne, DE) 4.8%
- Yuengling Lager (Pottsville, PA) 4.2%
- Blue Moon Belgian White (Golden, CO) 5.4%
- Laguintas IPA (Petaluma, CA) 6.2%
- Highland Gaelic Ale (Asheville, NC) 5.8%
- Brooklyn Lager (Brooklyn, NY) 5.2%
- Bell’s Oberon Ale (Kalamazoo, MI) 5.8%
- Every Wednesday is Mug Night! Buy a 32 oz mug for $5 and fill it up for the price of one pint!
- The Pour House Music Hall offers specialty cocktails along with 30 draft options and wine.
Buying Tickets Online
The best way to ensure you don’t miss your favorite band is to pick up your tickets right here on our website. Just click on the TICKETS button next to the show you wish to attend and follow the prompts. We accept Visa & Mastercard for online ticket sales.
The Pour House Music Hall is 21+ for all shows unless otherwise noted. We do allow underage patrons to attend shows under the supervision of a parent or guardian. All underage patrons will be charged a $5 surcharge at the door.
State issued ID is required of all guests, regardless of your age.
Sold Out Shows
To ensure that you are guaranteed entry to the show, we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. Once a show is sold out, we can’t do anything to help you, other than allow access to one individual each time one leaves. This scenario is avoidable by buying in advance.
All shows are General Admission. There is limited seating available on a first come first serve basis both downstairs and upstairs.